We provide the following services
- Wellness Visits
- Avian and Exotics
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- In House Diagnostic Services
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
*Wellness Visits – Because our animal companions tend to hide health problems from us, seeing your veterinarian on a regular basis will help pick up on these problems, sometimes preventing them from worsening and becoming serious.
How often should you see your vet for a visit?
- At least annually for dogs and cats under 7 years of age.
- At least every six months for those 7 years and older.
- Immediately if signs of illness are noted.